From the official website:
Flash Camp Birmingham is a completely free event organised by the Midlands Flash Platform User Group.
Over an afternoon and evening, experts in Flash, Flex and AIR will share their knowledge through presentations and talks. Come and meet the some of the Adobe team, Community Leaders and network with fellow developers and designers.
Whether you’re just getting started with the Flash Platform, or consider yourself a pro, there’s something for you!
This is the schedule:
- 13:00 | Keynote – Enrique Duvos (Adobe Systems)
- 13:30 | Getting started with Flex & PureMVC – Simon Bailey (Newtriks)
- 14:15 | Break, networking & registration for new arrivals
- 14:45 | Head first Flex 4 Component Development – Mike Jones (FlashGen)
- 15:30 | Skinning components with Degrafa & FXG – James Whittaker (RefreshingApps)
- 16:15 | Break, networking & registration for new arrivals
- 16:45 | Away3D and the future of 3D in Flash – Rob Bateman (Away3D)
- 17:30 | Rapid prototyping & motion design on mobile devices – Anthony & Jerome Ribot (Ribot)
- 18:15 | Break, networking & the bar’s open!
- 18:30 | Adobe On Tour: Presenting Flex 4 & Flash Catalyst (Adobe Systems)
- 19:30 | Panel: Everything you wanted to know about contracting & freelancing, but were scared to ask Q&A
Stefan Richter (FlashComGuru), Ross Fleming (TEKSystems), Mike Jones, Simon Bailey
- 20:15 | Prize draws & closing presentation
- 20:30 | Event ends
To register visit the official website.
See you there!